As a Business Analyst within Revenue Scotland, you will have good communication skills and lead on small to medium sized projects working across the organisation and with third party IT suppliers. You will also provide business analyst support more complex projects, including delivering business analysis outputs for use by others.
- Assess processes, determine data-driven requirements of teams across Revenue Scotland and work with third party IT suppliers to deliver them.
- Engaging with the others to understand how changes to process, products, services, software and hardware can improve efficiencies and add value. You will articulate those ideas but also balance them against what’s technologically feasible and financially and functionally reasonable.
- Investigating problems and opportunities in existing processes and contributing to solutions for these.
- Collaborating with stakeholders at all levels, to define business requirements, specifications and details needed to support business change.
- Supporting and/or preparing business cases which capture benefits, options for achieving these benefits through development of new or changed processes and tools/functionality and associated business risks.
- Contributing towards process improvement and understands the importance of having an evidence-based to design considerations.
- Working with others to ensure that the business solution aligns with the vision, mission, objectives, strategy, business and user needs
Location: Edinburgh / Glasgow
Hours: Around 37.00 per week
Closing date: 24 September